Wednesday, October 6, 2010

must haves: make up

This morning while I was getting ready for work, I stopped to thank the Lord for make up. You might say, "what a petty thing to thank Him for." And while you might have a valid point, I really do thank God for make up. Think about it... there are very few girls I know that don't wear make up (and can actually get away with it.) What would we do without it? (Other than be self conscious of the dark circles around our eyes or somehow try and hide that pesky zit that just happened to pop up that day.)

So this got me thinking as to what I couldn't live without when it comes to make up. These five items will get you through a day of shopping, running errands or even just to lounge around for the day.

ALWAYS, and I repeat... ALWAYS start your make up routine with moisturizer.
Why? Because if you try and put make up on dry skin, it won't stay. It will disappear in a matter of an hour.
This little pot of magic is a miracle worker. Seriously. Dab a little under the eyes and over dark/red spots and you are almost good to go.



Sweep this over the skin and it gives you a natural finish. Just enough coverage and not too heavy!


This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. Great volume and color. And it's under $10. Who doesn't love make up for under $10?

in Plum Perfect
This is the perfect "on-the-go" product. It does the job of chap stick but gives the effect of a gloss. It's also small enough to stick in your purse or pocket for the day.




I write what I know. and I know All Things Girl.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna LOVE your blog! I have a feeling your gonna have some great, fun, unique posts that are going to teach me lots! :P I could always use some new "girly" tips! :P

    ReplyDelete