Friday, November 12, 2010

new look / the future Mrs...

So I decided to go with a new look for the blog. All that pink gave me a headache! It's still not completely done yet, but this will work for now.

In other news...

MY BEST FRIEND IS ENGAGED!! That's right! Megan Fida is engaged to be married to Braeden Rogers! How exciting! You all know how much I love weddings - so I absolutely LOVE it when one of my best friends gets married! It makes it that much more special!

I'm looking forward to a family-filled weekend. Oh and I get to see WICKED this weekend! Twice!

This isn't that deep of a post, but I thought it was definitely post-worthy :)

1 comment:

  1. are you going to WICKED tonight!? if so, hope to see you there!!

    oh and p.s. yes this site looks SO good :)

    ReplyDelete