Wednesday, March 16, 2011

day 2: spring forward blog challenge

Day 2 – Something you really don't like about yourself.


Wow. Really? Something I don't like about myself? Well, let me just jump right on in then. 


I have little quirks that I wish I didn't have. I don't like it when people chew with their mouth open. I don't like it when people chomp on their ice [but yet, I'm guilty sometimes of doing that.] I wish I could get over these little things. But I just can't.


I don't like that I'm not a morning person. I wish ever so badly that I could wake up with a fresh smile on my face. It is actually quite the opposite.


Just like any other girl, I don't really like my body. But I'm working on that. So I won't waste much time complaining about it.


These were probably lame and I could probably go on....but I will stop there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment