Thursday, June 16, 2011

celeb style watch

So I haven't really done a "fun" post in a while.. so today I want to lighten things up a bit!

People magazine is one of my absolute favorites. But I'm also an avid reader of their Web site! I love looking through all of the pictures, taking the polls, seeing what other people think about their style.

Here are a few celebs that not only do I love, but I am loving their style as well!

Ashley Greene                           Jayma Mays                            Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer Hudson                       Jennifer Lopez                           Jessica Alba

Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett                                       Ryan Reynolds

Kristen Wiig                          Leighton Meester                       Minka Kelly

Olivia Wilde                             Reese Witherspoon                       Taylor Swift

SUMMARY:
Jennifer Hudson is just FABULOUS! She has worked so hard to look like that and she is WORKING it out! Jayma Mays is just a precious lady. I want to be her friend. Loving Ashley Greene's color of that dress. Works so well with her skin & hair color! Leighton Meester & Minka Kelly could be sisters and I am equally obsessed with them. But not a "Roommate" kind of obsession... since that would be creepy. Ryan Reynolds. HELLO. Marry me. I can just hear Kendra Wilkinson laughing as she's taking that picture. And that makes me happy. Jessica Alba is glowing! As she should since she has a little bun in the oven. But she is seriously gorgeous. So much that it makes me a little angry. Reese...well Reese will ALWAYS be one of my favorite style icons. What's not to love? I'm loving T.Swift's floral look. (& Bethany will love me for putting her in my favorites list) And although I will always know Olivia Wilde as the bi-sexual girl that turned Marissa into being bi-curious on The OC, she is amazingly stunning. Oh..and Kristen Wiig will forever be one of my favorites. There are very few women that are as funny as she is and just as gorgeous as she is funny!

Now of course.... there are also others that I didn't like so much. I'm not saying I don't like them as people. I'm just not feeling their choice of outfit that day! I'm sure you all will agree...

Heidi Klum                             Jennifer Lopez                         Kim Kardashian

Lucy Liu                                 Shenae Grimes                        Shenae Grimes

SUMMARY:
I am most of all disappointed in Kim Kardashian's outfit. She is a GORGEOUS girl. & although I know "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is more false than reality, I'm kind of obsessed with all of the Kardashians. So Kim completely let me down with this. I mean.. really? What was she thinking? And I'm not quite sure what Heidi Klum was thinking either. Love the silhouette. HATE the colors/pattern. Shenae Grimes...I realize you are young. And you are trying to experience style while you still can. But this hobo/artsy fartsy looks just aren't working for me. I'm just. not. a. fan. And Lucy Liu? Um. Enough said. Just look at her.

I'm hoping to start doing more posts like this one. Because let's be honest... celebs are changing their styles CONSTANTLY. So there's always something to discuss!

Let me know what you think. Who are you loving? Who are you not loving? Is there a style that I'm loving that you aren't feeling so much? Is there someone you think I missed? I'd love to hear from you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Ryan is C.U.T.E. CUTE!!! Yes, please.

    Poor Shenae made the "not so much" list twice. Bless her.

    ReplyDelete