Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, JB!!

Today is my big brother's birthday!!! He turns 32...old, right? :)
{just kidding...maybe!}


So today's post is solely dedicated to him. The guy that tormented me all through my childhood. The guy that would breathe his morning breath on me because he knew it would make me gag. The guy that I would wrestle with in the living room floor. The guy that introduced me to my love of baseball! The guy that gave me three out of my four nieces. The guy that is one of the best dad's I know! The guy that would do anything for me.

Jim Bob and I are eight years apart. So we never got to have that close of a relationship, since we were on two totally different levels. But as we've gotten older our friendship has gotten stronger! I have loved getting to see him grow up into the best man and father he can be. He would do anything for those three little girls. He is constantly putting them first! And he loves them more than life itself.

I am thankful for my brother! Sure, he might still annoy me every now and then. Isn't that what brothers are supposed to do? :) But when it all boils down, I know I could call him at any moment during the day and he'd be there for me!!

To my brother - I hope you have an amazing birthday!! I am blessed to call you my brother. I love you!!!







1 comment: