Monday, October 4, 2010

first time

Well hellooo fellow bloggers...

This blog is entitled "All Things Girl" because I believe that describes me in three words. I pretty much love all things girl, including: fashion, weddings, clothes, make up, shoes, accessories, TV shows like Gossip Girl, Keeping Up with the Kardashians and E! News, ect.

Now don't get me wrong. As much as I love these things, I realize they are all material possessions. I also realize I won't be able to take them with me to heaven. But that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy them while I have them now.

Therefore, all of my blog posts will be about All Things Girl. If you aren't a girl, you might not enjoy this blog. Then again, you might. Either way - just consider this fair warning :)

For now, I am stealing my best friend's (Bethany) idea. October is one of my favorite months of the year and here are a couple of reasons why:


I absolutely love it when the trees start changing colors. It's a reminder to me of God replenishing His earth. It's also a reminder that things, like beautiful, falling leaves, may come and go, but His love and grace remains constant. It also shows His beauty.




I'm obsessed with all things pumpkin as well. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies (which I will be providing a recipe for soon), Pumpkin Spice Latte, pumpkin bread. I love it ALL!



SWEATERS, SWEATERS, SWEATERS!
I love sweaters. I love the way sweaters make me feel. I love putting on jeans, a tee and throwing on a sweater over it. Looking slightly put together, but just slouchy enough to be comfortable.

Well, it's wayy past my bedtime. Yes, I'm a "legit" adult and go to bed at 9:30. I even watch the news in the morning. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment