Tuesday, February 1, 2011

a few of my faves...

I've been inspired by Kati and random blogger I found named Sarah to share with you some of my current favorite things.



This hairspray is the perfect hairspray for teasing. Yes, it costs $16.96. But it lasts for a long time!



What a yummy snack! I really like putting this in yogurt for a little crunch.



Whether they are real or not, diamond stud earrings are classic. They go with everything. They aren't uncomfortable to wear. They are perfect.



I have two pairs of Sperry's. One like in the picture above and a pair of rain shoes. I love both of them. I wear my brown pair of Sperry's at least 3-4 times a week. They are so comfortable and pretty much go with anything.

I've been wearing liquid/gel eye liner, but this past weekend I needed some more and I ventured out to a pencil. I tested out a few, but I really loved the color "Phone Number." It goes on very smoothly and stays on pretty well.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your SUPER sweet comment! I'm so glad I got to go as well! I love your blog layout...I never see it cause I use google reader! :P Hope you & Kate's diet continues to go well! =)

    ReplyDelete