Thursday, March 31, 2011

day 17 & 18: spring forward blog challenge

Day 17 – Something you crave a lot.
Bread. Cheese. Sweets. In that order. Pretty much everything that is bad for me, I crave. This whole "eating better" thing has been hard, not just because of the 5 a.m. workouts that have yet to start back up since we've gotten back from Cali...oops. But because I can't eat my favorite foods! But I've decided that it's worth the sacrifice. It's all mental anyway. If I tell myself that this piece of grilled chicken and this pile of green beans on my plate is going to taste as good as a quarter pounder with cheese on it from Mickey D's, then it will. Ok maybe not...but at least it helps?

Day 18 – What is something you wish you could change about yourself?
Hmmm...did you read the paragraph above? Yeahhh I wish I didn't HAVE to diet & exercise. But I'm pretty sure everybody wishes that. Unless you are some weirdo that actually likes to work out. And if you are, don't get mad at me for calling you a weirdo. You are truly one in a million. Be proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment