Friday, August 5, 2011

20 questions



I saw this questionnaire on Bethany Joy Galeotti’s blog (because yes, I am an AVID One Tree Hill watcher). And these were questions that I’ve never really seen on any other questionnaire before so I wanted to give it a shot. If you do this on your blog, let me know! They are some pretty interesting questions…

1 Were you named after anyone? No. Actually my parents said, “We need a name that’s short, sweet, and simple.” So they came up with Amy Lynn. And I’m thankful they did… I love my name!

2 Do you like your own handwriting? Hmm…sometimes. I have a very inconsistent handwriting. So sometimes it’s pretty and other times its just sloppy!

3 What would your superpower be if you could choose one? Well I hate heights, so it wouldn’t be flying. And I’d rather NOT know what people are thinking ALL the time, so it wouldn’t be reading minds. So I guess it would probably be healing. I can only imagine how it would feel to be able to heal someone. I’ll make sure to ask Jesus that when I get to heaven…

4 Are you an Optimist or Pessimist? If you ask my friends, they might say Pessimist. But it’s only because it takes me a while to fully trust something or someone. So I’m probably a pessimist with a hopeful optimistic attitude? That makes no sense. Sorry :-/

5 What do you collect? Cookbooks! I love to cook and everyone should collect at least one item in their lifetime. So I chose cookbooks! Perfect.

6 What movie would your friends be surprised that you like? Hmmm… I REALLY like the movie “Daylight” with Sylvester Stallone… yeah, weird I know…

7 What are your favorite smells? Burning leaves. Fresh cut grass. The smell right before it rains. Men’s cologne.

8 Coffee or Tea? If it’s hot, then coffee. If it’s cold, then definitely tea.

9 Wine or Beer? Beer is gross.

10 What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?) Hmm…this is a hard one. But it’s really hard to beat a great crawfish boil in my opinion.

11 Mac or PC? Mac all the way.

12 What are you listening to right now? My Adele Pandora station – currently playing “A Beautiful Mess” by Jason Mraz

13 What career would you pursue in another life? In another life? Not really sure what I’ll be doing in heaven…but in THIS life, there are lots of different things I’d like to do. You can read about them at the bottom of >this< page.

14 What sound or noise to you love? The sound of the ocean. That sounds so cheesy, but it’s true!

15 What sound or noise do you hate? Nails on a chalkboard. People smacking their food/gum. The most “annoying” sound in the world “eehhhhhh” [name that movie]

16 Mountains or Beach? Definitely beach. But mountains are pretty too…

17 Cook or Bake? Hardest question yet. I LOVE to cook. But I’ve also found a great love for baking. I’m gonna say they’re equal.

18 Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself? Nope. What a lonely task.

19 What is your favorite fairy tale? The fairy tale where the princess meets the prince, falls in love, and lives happily ever after. With no drama. Wait..there’s not one like that? Hmmm…guess I’ll have to make my own J

20 What would you tell the 13 year old you? Don’t overthink everything. Don’t worry about not having a boyfriend. Don’t stress about friendships. Live your life as if there were no tomorrow. Love your family and friends unconditionally. Live life with no regrets. And completely change your wardrobe and hairstyle. It’s NOT working for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment