Friday, August 19, 2011

another link up and a little advertising

When I linked up for "Oh how Pinteresting Wednesday", I got a comment from Rachel over at "My Happily Ever After" saying she was going to have a link up party on Friday about Pinterest! So I decided to link up again - you should definitely check it out!


Also - my best friend, Bethany, has started an ETSY STORE called "Red Robe Designs"



((If you aren't sure what Etsy is, you can learn about it here.)) 

And since she is super talented at what she does, this means you need to do yourself a favor and check her store out!! She also has a blog that she updates weekly about her life and her new prints that she's working on! She has great prices and the CUTEST prints I've ever seen!


This is my absolute favorite print - and this is why:
"I first heard this quote when watching the movie Amelia with my friend Karis and immediately thought of my best friend Amy. She always has a dream in her reach. She has so much she wants to do and it seems as if the possibilities are endless. No restraint. No boundaries. DREAM BIG!"
((taken from the description from the Etsy store))

Here are a few more of my favorites:





She also does "I Design - You Print" invitations!! This is just one of the cute one's that she's done...




Please go check her out! You won't regret it!!

P.S. Be checking back soon about a TRIPLE GIVEAWAY!!! 
(Yes, I said triple!)

No comments:

Post a Comment