Wednesday, December 14, 2011

oh, how Pinteresting...

google


Today I am linking up over at The Vintage Apple! Every Wednesday she does a Pinterest link up! In case you've been hiding under a rock and don't know what Pinterest is... here you go:

Source: buddingbaketress.blogspot.com via Starr on Pinterest

If you are interested and would like an invite, just leave a comment with your e-mail address! Let's start pinning!

pinned to crafty things
pinned to crafty things
pinned to crafty things
Ahh the possibilities that just a little bit of Mod Podge can give you!



Chunky Avocado Salsa
pinned to yummo
I've actually had this dip before! It's made with avocado, black beans, tomato, corn, lime juice and some cilantro. This dip is AMAZING!

pinned to hilarious
This is SO true. Anytime something is said, I will catch myself singing lyrics to match it. Or for any situation, there's always song lyrics that pop in my head. My friends call me the human radio because I know so many songs! 

pinned to obsessed
This statement couldn't be any more true :)

pinned to obsessed
I NEED this fingernail polish! Or a manicure.. either way - I'm obsessed.

Join me and link up with The Vintage Apple!!

Countdown update:
11 days until CHRISTMAS!!
17 days until Kate's wedding!!
29 days until I reunite with Bethany!!

3 comments: