Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!


Just like any other Wednesday, I am linking up today with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for


google


If you are confused as to what Pinterest is....well, I'm tired of explaining it. Just check it out!

www.pinterest.com

Let's get started!!!


pinned via fashion inspiration
I'm kind of obsessed with mustard & navy right now!! 
And that necklace...I die.


pinned via hair and other girly things
I'm wanting to try this whole red lip thing...think I should??


pinned via hair and other girly things
Kyle Richards is by far my favorite housewife on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! I know some people think she may be somewhat of a mean girl...but I still love her. She's gorgeous. She's REAL. She doesn't fake anything. She's successful. And she's a great mother! Umm yeahhh I'm obsessed. #oops

pinned via hair and other girly things
Alright, so one day I will be doing people's make up for a living. [I'm determined in this] Therefore, I'm going to need this Bobby Brown concealer/foundation palette!! It only makes sense...right? :)

pinned via dream home
I'm OBSESSED with these distressed wood floors! They are gorgeous.

pinned via hilarious
And this just explains itself.





2 comments:

  1. The mustard/navy combo is super cute, but the mustard color doesn't suit me! Boo! Did you get your package, btw? Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red lip thing! I can't pull it off but you should definitely try it out!

    ReplyDelete