Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!


It's time to link up for "Oh, How Pinteresting!" over at The Vintage Apple!

pinned
Soo..this might be a little advertising for my mom. But she's started a new little business making the cutest necklaces!! This is just one of the many she's made. She has an ETSY shop - you should definitely check her out!

pinned
What a beautiful kitchen!! Love the exposed beams and light fixtures. But having those plates/bowls on those bottom shelves - these people obviously don't have kiddos!!

pinned
Closet/Office heaven! I would feel SUPER inspired to blog about "All Things Girl" in an environment like that!
pinned
Amen and amen!

pinned
My boyfriend's sister and step-mom have a door like this to their pantry in their kitchens and I absolutely love it!! It's such a cool way to add some antique character to your home.

pinned
Isn't this the SWEETEST looking puppy ever?! I want it. Now. :)

pinned
OBU LIPDUB!!! You should definitely check it out!!

pinned
What a beautiful wedding cake! I love the look of this!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Love the kitchen and closet/office. I would kill for that space for sure!

    ReplyDelete