Wednesday, April 13, 2011

random thoughts wednesday

I've declared today:
"Random Thoughts Wednesday"

So let the random thoughts begin........



........I wish I had long hair...again.......


.......It is now a norm to see my parents at least once a week.......


.......If I go more than a week without seeing them, I won't die....but it does feel weird......


........I wish healthy food wasn't so dang expensive.......


........I wish I had more time to cook.......


.........It really bugs me when I wear silver & gold at the same time........
.......But it doesn't bug me when other people do it?.......


..........I think I pop my neck too much...ouch........


.......I really wish I had the time/patience/money for a puppy dog......


.......I wish I could see my nieces every single day.......


I think this has turned into more of an "I wish" session than a random thoughts session.
Oh well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment