Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Amazing Results - One Product.

So...you've probably seen me blow up my social media about this, but I've started a new business venture! You may or may not have heard of Nerium International, but this is the business that's going to change my life.



I was approached by my BFF, Bethany Toney. She started selling Nerium back in November and said I was one of the first people she thought of that might want to start selling too! I was a little skeptical at first since she called it a "miracle cream" and "crack for your face." But I trust Bethany. And I know she wouldn't lie to me. So I started looking into it!

NeriumAD is an age-defying night cream. But it's not just for age-defying. Third party clinical trials show that NeriumAD dramatically reduces the appearance of:

  • Fine lines and wrinkles
  • Discoloration
  • Uneven skin texture
  • Enlarged pores
  • Aging skin

The independent clinical trial of NeriumAD put other skincare product trials to shame, thanks to superior product performance and advanced skin grading technology. Results showed an average of 30% reduction in wrinkles and discoloration in just 30 days.



What makes it different? NeriumAD is a botanical-based, topical night cream developed from the extract of Nerium oleander. During advanced research on the uses of this plant, an accidental discovery was made: the unique properties of Nerium oleander provided remarkable age-defying results when applied to the skin. This finding led to the formation of Nerium International and the creation of the NeriumAD skincare line.

Here's the best thing about it: It's just ONE product. It's not a 5-step nightly regiment. You can still keep your daily routine, just add NeriumAD as your last step - right before you go to bed. It's applied to a damp face and works to rejuvenate the skin overnight. In the morning, simply rinse your skin with water or cleanse as usual. While some natural skincare products are notoriously slow at delivering results, NeriumAD is different. If you set the goal of applying it every night, your skin will thank you!!


How do you get your hands on NeriumAD? Check out my website to find how to purchase. I would LOVE to answer any questions you may have about the product OR the business side (since there's an opportunity to earn a free iPad or even free LEXUS!) Email me at amylynnwentz@gmail.com or friend me on Facebook!

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment